Request or Activate Your XALATAN Savings
Eligible patients may pay as little as $0 each month with the XALATAN Savings Card*
*Terms and conditions apply. Scroll down or click here.
The XALATAN® (latanoprost ophthalmic solution) Savings Card may help eligible patients save up to $1,500 per year off their co-pay or out-of-pocket costs through 2017.
To start saving on your brand-name XALATAN prescriptions:
- Request or activate your Savings Card here
- Ask for brand-name XALATAN at the pharmacy
- Keep your Card and use it to save through 12/31/17
The table below shows the potential savings that eligible patients may receive when using the XALATAN Savings Card.
Pfizer RxPathways helps uninsured and underinsured patients who need help getting their Pfizer medicines. Visit Pfizer RxPathways for information on prescription savings or free medications for patients who qualify.
Learn how to "take action" at your doctor's office and the pharmacy when you fill your brand-name XALATAN prescription.
Get the BRAND Savings Guide
Important Safety Information
XALATAN® (latanoprost ophthalmic solution) is not recommended in patients with a known hypersensitivity to latanoprost, benzalkonium chloride, or any other ingredients in this product.
XALATAN may slowly cause darkening of the eye color, darkening of the eyelid and eyelashes, and increased growth and thickness of eyelashes. Color changes may increase as long as XALATAN is administered, and eye color changes are likely to be permanent.
There have been reports of bacterial keratitis associated with the use of multiple-dose containers of topical ophthalmic products.
Contact lenses should be removed prior to the administration of XALATAN. Contact lenses can be reinserted 15 minutes following administration of XALATAN.
The most common side effects for XALATAN may include blurred vision, burning and stinging, eye redness, eye itching, the feeling of something in the eye, increased darkening of eye color, irritation of the clear front surface of the eye, or cold or flu.
XALATAN is a prescription medication for the treatment of high eye pressure/intraocular pressure (IOP) in people with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
Patients should always ask their doctors for medical advice about adverse events.
You may report an adverse event related to Pfizer products by calling
Please see Full Prescribing Information.
*Terms and Conditions
By participating in the XALATAN Savings Card Program, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare, or other federal or state healthcare programs, including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as “La Reforma de Salud”)
- The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs, which reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs
- Patients must be 18 or older
- You must deduct the savings received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf
- By using the Card, eligible patients may receive a savings of up to $125 per fill off their monthly out-of-pocket costs on quantities of 7.49 mL and below. The Card is good for a maximum savings of $1,500 per year ($125 per month x 12 months). Thus, if your out-of-pocket cost is more than $125, you will save $125 off of your total out-of-pocket costs. [Example: If your out-of-pocket cost is $150, you will pay $25 ($150-$125 = $25).] If your out-of-pocket cost is $125 or less, your out-of-pocket cost is $0. For a mail-order 3-month prescription (quantities greater than 7.50 mL), your total maximum savings may be $375 ($125 x 3)
- The Card is not valid for Massachusetts residents whose prescriptions are covered, in whole or in part, by third-party insurance, or where otherwise prohibited by law
- The Card cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription
- The Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies
- The Card is not health insurance
- This offer is good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- The Card is limited to one per person during this offering period and is not transferable
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice at any time
- No membership fees. The Card and Program expire on 12/31/17
For help with the XALATAN Savings Card Program, call 1-866-562-6147, or write: XALATAN Savings Program, 14001 Weston Parkway, Suite 103, Cary, NC 27513. Be sure to include your name and mailing address.